Friday

JANUARY!!!

What a great time we've had this month from discovery time at the library and dinner with friends to playing in the snow and snuggling up inside!!! I started Substitute teaching on the days Gary was home and lots more! We loved January!!


Lady in the snow!^










Testing out Spencer and Siera's new motorscooter!^







Siera practicing the guitar^






Spencer deep in snow ^











We love cousins!!! ^








New years at Grandma and Grandpa Andersons!! ^










One of the kids' favorite thing to do is help me cook!!! ^







Home Depot project! ^








Siera and Spencer practicing raquetball! ^










My creative stilt maker!!! Oh the things kids come up with in the winter! ^











Spencers giant ice ^









My house turned into a motor scooter race track ^









swimming at the gym! ^









Jasons favorite activity at the gym ^









Daddy and Spencer's sword fight! ^









Sunday dinner!! ^








Siera loves puzzles ^










kids making up a play! ^












Going to get FREE Disney on ice tickets!! Free ice skating too!!! ^











Sleepy Kids! The kids get to sleep in Mom and Dad's bed when daddy leaves out of town for days at a time. They love it!!! ^











Bye to the other Sierra! (The Pinheys fostered) ^











My sisters totally made me up and we took pictures!! Sisters are great!!! ^

Well, there is a little glimpse into January! See ya next month!!

7 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

Wowsers! way to pack everything into one post! You go girl. I love seeing pictures of what your cute family is up to.

Anonymous said...

It's about time you posted something!:)

Trisha said...

Welcome back Tandi.

Anonymous said...

Busy Busy!!

Isn't it great to have family!!

Love the scooter pictures! My kids would totally love that.

Trisha said...

Do you lock Jason in that locker while you guys play and exercise?

Tandi said...

Of course I do, didn't I mention to you that the gym has free child care????

Jules said...

Holy cow Tandi, what a cool mom! I hope I grow up to be like you!