Butterflies cocoons! ^
Butterflies cocoons! ^
Butterflies cocoons! ^
Jason and his icecream cone! ^
Kids playing Twister! ^
Spencer helping mommy plant tomatoe seeds we dried from last year! ^
Sledding! ^
Sledding! ^
Sledding! ^
Sledding! ^
Sledding! ^
Sledding! ^
Sledding! ^
Mommy and Jason School!!
One mess........^
......after another! ^
Daddy's Valentine! I got the boot the day she was born!! ^
Playing the Wii at the gym! ^
Climbing wall at gym. ^
Making Treasure/Jewlery boxes! ^
Daddy and Spence making snow fort! ^
Daddy + Spence night out!! ^
Daddy + Spence night out!! ^
Daddy + Spence night out!! ^
Friends! ^
Friends! ^
Friends! ^
Friends! ^
Friends! ^
Jason and the chickens! ^
Chicken prints in the snow! ^
Thanks for stoppin' in and checking out some snapshots from February!! See ya next month!!!
5 comments:
You guys have so much fun!!! I LOVE YOU JASON HUNINGTON HADLEY!!!!
So what Gym are you guys members at?
Hey! Great decorating minds think alike! Mylinda has the same "Hands" picture up in our home! And yes, I must know what Gym you guys are members at as well. Forget working out, I want to play the Wii, climb a wall and make stuff.
Marshall
Sorry. I can't ever remember my username and password.
You guys rock! What awesome parents you are!! I had fun browsing your month of February pictures :)
Post a Comment