Saturday

March 2009


^My fisherman Spencer with daddy at Echo






^Release of our monarch butterflies







^Skate park fun







^Preparing the garden







^Planting the garden







^Literacy night for our school at the treehouse.(Thats Spencer the knight in the play)







^Spencer cruisin on his rollerblades







^Jason in the hospital after drinking tiki torch fluid







^Jason loves bike rides







^My little chore helper







^Disney on ice! For Free!







^Disney on ice! For Free!







^Dr. Seuss night at the library







^ Jason sleeping on the edge of the cliff







^Going to see the BYU Young Ambassadors (Annual tradition)







^Me being taught how to sew!







Theres a bit of March! See ya next month!

2 comments:

Claudia T said...

Little Jason drank tiki torch fluid??? I didn't know that! How's he doing? I hope he's ok now...what a little guy! He's going to fit right in with our nursery kids :)

Anonymous said...

Oh NOOOO!!!! Poor boy!!! Is he ok? That is SO scary!!! I hope he is doing well.

The disney on ice looks pretty fun :) My kids would LOVE that.