Thursday

APRIL, APRIL, APRIL!!!



My Railroad boy's








Getting RR ties for Grandpa's garden







Gary and I







Spencer







Siera soccer








Playing on Grandma and Grandpa's roof!









Siera making an eggroll









Spencer making an eggroll









Spencer making an eggroll airplane (we had a good laugh at this one)









Spencer's hornet (yes it is still alive)









Bathtime








Siera under the peach tree









Friends dress-ups








Spencer birthday cake









Spencer birthday laser tag










Spencer birthday race cars










Spencer birthday race cars









Grandpa Mathies funeral









Swimming









Swimming









Spencer snorkling









This is how Jason pray's










Spencers second home.....tree's









4-wheeling at Grandma's









Hadley cousin's egghunt









Siera egghunt









Spencer and Jason Bubbles









Siera and Jason find one of the eggs the spring bunny hid









spring bunny baskets








spring bunny baskets








siera following the string to her spring basket









Kissy face or duck lips.....Jasons face 90% of the time










Spencer egg coloring









Jason egg coloring










Spencer hollowing an egg










Peacock













Lacei's house making rice crispy treat nest!!!









Daddy and the kids









The fam










Baby animal day.....bunnies









Baby animal day......Jason and a little pig










Baby animal day.......Jason and goat









Baby animal day.......Barn










Cousins watching movie at Lacei's house









Lacei helping kids make nest










Siera loves to wash the windows at the gas station









Hot tub fun








Mud fight (our original plan was to get the boys)









mud fight










mud fight










Daddy and the kids











Snuggle bugs









Jason's playhouse? or chickens house?








Spencer playing with brother (creatively making a wagon)








Easter at grandma and grandpa Anderson's





See ya next month!!! Thanks for stoppin in!!

5 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

Wow! that was a ton of pics! Hornet, Yikes! and I love the peach tree one.

Tonya said...

Love em all...very fun...thanks for sharin

Marshall n Mylinda said...

Whew! I didn't think I would ever be able to post a comment! Very fun pictures! Can't wait to see you guys! Speaking of railroad ties and seeing how many were on the trailer, how can I get some? I'm looking at getting maybe 6 of them to fiish around our garden. What do they cost coming from the railyard of Gary?

Lacei Child said...

k, there are 4 pics of Samantha/me that I dont have.. for some reason the computer isnt letting me save them! Could you email me them? You guys are ALWAYS up to something fun! Love ya!

Claudia T said...

what a fun month! Those cute kids sure keep you busy :)